Saturday, April 18, 2009

HALLO THIS IS ARTHUR KIRKLAND

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: HALLO THIS IS ARTHUR KIRKLAND, IS ALFRED F. JONES THERE? HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS, THAT DOLT.
You: THIS IS ALFRED F. JONES AND I ALSO HAVE YOUR SKIRT
You: AND YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON
Stranger: D:<>
You: not any more you don't
Stranger: And give me back the caps lock, pervert!!
You: NEVER!!!
Stranger: D: You idiot!
You: I will fight you to the deapgh!
You: on gaurd!
You: this whole website is so retarded....
Stranger: The word is 'Death,' Alfred! And you honestly don't want to challenge me to a fight. D:
Stranger: Indeed it is.
Stranger: XD;
You: okay, well atleast you haven't asked me to cyber...
You: that's cool
Stranger: Mhm. I just like spamming people, pretending to be Arthur. c:
You: http://ohmagah.blogspot.com/2009/04/first-kiss.html
You: is that you?
Stranger: Uhm.
Stranger: [/goes to look]
Stranger: HAHAA, THAT WAS ME!!
You: You're famous.
Stranger: That makes me happy, yes. c:
You: well what would u like that person to know... if you had the chance to chat again?
Stranger: Oh, I dunno. o:
You: common, tell me
Stranger: That Alfred and Arthur lived happily every after, thanks to their advice. ~
You: will do.
You: right now.
Stranger: XD; Alright.
You: ha ha, refresh that page
Stranger: Okay. c:
Stranger: XDDDD NICE.
Stranger: I love it. ~
You: Peace be with you!
You: Salam!
You have disconnected.

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike! :) Is it alright if I put a link to your site on mine? http://ohmagah.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete